Canadian Pizza Summit & Chef of the Year Competitions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Are you a pizzeria owner, operator or employee? Attend!
- Are you thinking of opening your own pizzeria or pizza franchise? Attend!
- Are you a foodservice or catering owner or employee who has a focus on pizza? Attend!
Enjoy this video of highlights from the 2019 Summit
The Canadian Pizza Summit and Chef of the Year Competitions is a one-day event exclusively for pizzeria and restaurant owners and operators. It’s the only event in Canada dedicated to the art and business of making pizza, and it offers attendees:
- A unique setting at a business dedicated to the pizza industry!
- State-of-the-art ovens and equipment!
- Engaged sponsors and exhibitors specializing in and serving the pizza industry!
- Exciting competitions featuring signature pizzas from dozens of pizzerias!
- Ideas to take back to your pizzeria!
- Opportunities to network with other pizzerias and exhibitors!
- A chance to learn innovative techniques from other pizza makers!
- A way to reward and engage your employees!
- A delicious buffet lunch with other operators and their teams!
- A month’s worth of market research – all in one place on one day!
For more on the competitions and rules – or to visit our winners gallery – click on one of the links below:
- Winners Gallery
- Chef of the Year West information
- Chef of the Year East information
- Great Pizza Box Fold-Off West
- Great Pizza Box Fold-Off East
- Mystery Ingredient Challenge (Toronto) – Details to come!
- Pizza Summit West Schedule – Details to come!
- Pizza Summit East Schedule – Details to come!