Canadian Pizza Summit & Chef of the Year Competitions
Top Glass is Canada’s industry event for the commercial glazing industry. Hosted by Glass Canada magazine, Top Glass brings glazing contractors, curtain wall manufacturers, storefront fabricators, architects and building engineers together for a day of education, networking and review of the latest technology. Top Glass offers four one-hour sessions that can qualify towards continuing education credits.
The Canadian Pizza Summit and Chef of the Year Competitions is a one-day event exclusively for pizzeria and restaurant owners and operators. It’s the only event in Canada dedicated to the art and business of making pizza, and it offers attendees:
- A unique setting at a business dedicated to the pizza industry!
- State-of-the-art ovens and equipment!
- Engaged sponsors and exhibitors specializing in and serving the pizza industry!
- Exciting competitions featuring signature pizzas from dozens of pizzerias!
- Ideas to take back to your pizzeria!
- Opportunities to network with other pizzerias and exhibitors!
- A chance to learn innovative techniques from other pizza makers!
- A month’s worth of market research – all in one place on one day!
For more on the competitions and rules – or to visit our winners gallery – click on one of the links below:
- Winners Gallery
- Register here to compete for Chef of the Year West as part of Pizza Summit West / Bakery Showcase May 14-15, 2023!!
- Chef of the Year East information
- Great Pizza Box Fold-Off West
- Great Pizza Box Fold-Off East
- Pizza Summit West Schedule
- Pizza Summit East Schedule
REGISTER STARTING FEB. 1/2023!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Are you a pizzeria owner, operator or employee? Attend!
- Are you thinking of opening your own pizzeria or pizza franchise? Attend!
- Are you a foodservice or catering owner or employee who has a focus on pizza? Attend!
Click here for highlights from the 2019 Canadian Pizza Summit and Chef of the Year Competitions in Toronto
Enjoy this video of highlights from the 2019 Summit